With July 4th coming up, we’ve made this super easy and safe DIY Patriotic Confetti Party Popper (with poppers video!). Its sure to help keep the kids busy and make this year’s celebration a little more festive. With just a few items, this DIY patriotic craft will be fun enough for the whole family.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 2” x 6” White Gloss Mailing Tube
- 9/16″ X 10 yd Red Metallic Foil Washi Tape
- 9/16″ X 10 yd Blue/White Stars On Foil Washi Tape
- 12″ Assorted Opaque Latex Balloon
- 20” X 26” Dazzling Blue Tissue Paper
- 20” X 26” Poinsettia Red Tissue Paper
- 3/16″ X 500 yd Red Crimped Curling Ribbon
- 3/16″ X 500 yd Royal Blue Crimped Curling Ribbon
How To Make DIY Party Poppers
Next, follow these simple steps to make these DIY confetti party poppers for a safe and fun way to celebrate the 4th of July with a bang!
- Use scissors to cut off the top of the balloon.
- Tie a knot at the base of the balloon.
- Place the large, open end of the balloon over one side of the tube. Secure it with tape.
- Next, use washi tape to decorate the tube.
- Make the confetti by cutting the tissue paper into small squares. Then, curl the ribbon and cut into small curls.
- Place a small amount of confetti in the popper.
- With the popper assembled, now it’s time to pop it! Point the tube upward, pull the balloon and let go!
Follow our blog throughout the year to get inspired by the fun and easy crafts for the whole family! Let Paper Mart supply your next DIY craft project, with our large selection of ribbons, washi tape, embellishments and more!