If you’re looking to package your bath and beauty products – we’ve got you covered. Here are a few in-depth tips and tricks for personal care items.
Tip: Premium Packaging Makes A Difference
When it comes to storing cosmetics – don’t settle. Look for containers designed for cosmetics packaging and specialty personal care products. This means quality materials made from food-safe products. Look for glass or plastic products made from HDPE or PET.
Our Personal Favorites Include:
- Plastic Bottles, Caps, & Pumps
- Soap Boxes (Soap Boxes With Window)
- Glass Jars & Lids
- Plastic Jars & Lids
FYI: For more details regarding what to look for in cosmetic packaging, check out this One-Stop Spa + Cosmetic Packaging Shop post here.
Trick: Low Cost Packaging Is Possible
Keeping costs low when shipping bath products may seem overwhelming. There are is an endless supply of cushioning supplies and box options to choose from! Don’t worry. We’re here to help. When it comes to shipping beauty products and personal care items, invest in high quality and reliable cushioning products.
Here Are A Few Low-Cost And Reliable Cushioning Options
Tip: To Stand Out, Consider Custom
When it comes to marketing yourself and your products, don’t hesitate to go custom. Custom bags, boxes, and labels are an easy way to ensure your overall brand stays cohesive.
FYI: If you want to learn about the fundamentals to custom beauty product packaging that pops. Check out our Guide to Custom Product Packaging for Beauty Supply Retailers post here.
Trick: Don’t Hesitate To Get Creative
To make sure your spa and beauty packaging stands out, consider unique themes and materials.
Bath & Beauty Packaging Themes That Work
- Country Chic & Rustic | Incorporate natural materials with charming country-inspired touches to create an overall rustic look. Consider eco-friendly materials like glass and cotton.
- Modern & Colorful | Let your packaging pop with bright colors and accents. Consider colorful cushioning and boxes.
- Elegant & Alluring | Create a timeless look using elegant accents. Consider glass and metal tins with lace accents.