We’re proud to support the community oriented organizations near and dear to our team members. This is why our standard High Five awards have been upgraded to include a cash donation to a nonprofit organization of our team member’s choice. This quarter, we’re happy to announce our donations to The Alzheimer’s Association and The American Diabetes Association.
The Alzheimer’s Association
On behalf of Paper Mart team member, Lilian Hernandez (left), we’ve made a charitable donation to the The Alzheimer’s Association. The Alzheimer’s Association is a global organization working to eliminate Alzheimer’s disease through the advancement of research; to provide and enhance care and support for all affected; and to reduce the risk of dementia through the promotion of brain health. Lilian was nominated by Stephany Garcia (right).
A few programs and services that our donation is going towards are the following –
- Care & Support | Free resources to those facing Alzheimer’s disease, including in-person education, support programs, and 24/7 helpline.
- Research | The Association provides critical international leadership and funding to advance research toward methods of treatment, prevention and, ultimately, a cure for Alzheimer’s.
- Advocacy | As the leading voice for Alzheimer’s disease advocacy, The Association ensures that the need for Alzheimer’s care, education and research is heard at every level of government.
The American Diabetes Association
On behalf of Paper Mart team member, Vanessa Banda (right), we’ve made a charitable donation to the The American Diabetes Association. The American Diabetes Association’s mission is to prevent and cure diabetes as well as improve the lives of those affected by diabetes. They do this through breakthrough research and developing resources for those with diabetes. Vanessa was nominated by Cindy Cortez (left).
Our donation is going towards supporting things like –
- ADA Local & Online Communities | In-person and online support and resources for individuals and families affected by diabetes.
- Research Programs | The ADA Research Foundation supports innovative scientific discovery that will translate to life-changing treatments and eventual cures.
The Paper Mart Family
Paper Mart is a 4th generation owned & operated family business. 2018 is our 97th year in business and our 20th year on the web. We pride ourselves in being the largest discount packaging supply company in the United States. Retail, Food, and Industrial Packaging items are our specialties. We currently list for sale over 26,000 items. Our goal is to sell the best for less. The Paper Mart family includes over 250 employees all working together to deliver the best products and service in the industry. We believe that each individual on our team plays an important role in making Paper Mart a great place to work and grow.
Interested in joining the Paper Mart team? Click here to visit our careers page.