We are happy to have team members dedicated to supporting and serving our local communities. This is why we’ve upgraded our standard High Five Awards to include a cash donation to a community-focused, nonprofit organization of our team member’s choice. This quarter, we’re happy to announce our donations to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, and the American Cancer Society.
As our team members continue to go above and beyond within their day-to-day activities, we’re happy to support the organizations and communities of their choice. For information regarding where our donations are going, read on!
St. Jude Children’s Hospital
On behalf of Paper Mart team member, Jennifer Loera, we’ve made a charitable donation to our local St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. The mission of St. Jude is to advance cures, and means of prevention, for pediatric catastrophic diseases through research and treatment.
The programs and services that our donation will support –
- Focused Research | Treatments developed at St. Jude have helped push the overall childhood cancer survival rate from 20 percent to 80 percent since the hospital opened more than 50 years ago.
- Unparallelled Family Support & Resources | Families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing and food—because all a family should worry about is helping their child live.
The American Cancer Society
On behalf of Paper Mart team member, Michael Riley, we’ve made a charitable donation to the American Cancer Society. The American Cancer Society is a voluntary health organization whose mission is to “save lives, celebrate lives, and lead the fight for a world without cancer.” They do this by encouraging breakthrough research and developing resources for those affected.
Our donation is going towards supporting things like –
- Hope Lodge | Nurturing and safe lodging for cancer patients and their caregivers when traveling out of town for treatment.
- Get A Ride To Cancer Treatment | Transportation to and from cancer-related medical appointments for those in need.
- Reach To Recovery | In-person or phone support and resources for individuals who are facing breast cancer.
The Paper Mart Family
Paper Mart is a 4th generation owned & operated family business. 2019 is our 98th year in business and our 21st year on the web. We pride ourselves in being the largest discount packaging supply company in the United States. Retail, Food, and Industrial Packaging items are our specialties. We currently list for sale over 26,000 items. Our goal is to sell the best for less. The Paper Mart family includes over 250 employees all working together to deliver the best products and service in the industry. We believe that each individual on our team plays an important role in making Paper Mart a great place to work and grow.
Interested in joining the Paper Mart team? Click here to visit our careers page.