We’re happy to support and serve the organizations our team members care about. This is why our standard High Five awards have been upgraded to include a cash donation to a community-focused, nonprofit organization of our team member’s choice. This quarter, we’re happy to announce our donations to St. Jude Children’s Hospital and The Salvation Army.
As our team members continue to go above and beyond, we’re happy to support the organizations and communities of their choice. For information regarding where our donations are going, read on!
St. Jude Children’s Hospital
On behalf of Paper Mart team member, Amanda Lorenzo, we’ve made a charitable donation to our local St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. The mission of St. Jude is to advance cures, and means of prevention, for pediatric catastrophic diseases through research and treatment.
The programs and services that our donation will support –
- Focused Research | Treatments developed at St. Jude have helped push the overall childhood cancer survival rate from 20 percent to 80 percent since the hospital opened more than 50 years ago.
- Unparallelled Family Support & Resources | Families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing and food—because all a family should worry about is helping their child live.
The Salvation Army
On behalf of Paper Mart team member, Rene Castaneda, we’ve made a charitable donation to The Salvation Army. The Salvation Army is an international movement whose members are dedicated to doing the most good.
Our donations will help support the following initiatives –
- Provide Shelter | The Salvation Army works to provide emergency shelters, group homes and transitional living centers, and family service programs for those in need.
- Assist the Unemployed | Individuals who go through The Salvation Army are offered programs focused on education and skill supplementation and placement assistance.
- Equip Families | The Salvation Army offers state-of-the art Kroc Community centers, after-school programs, and summer camps for kids.
The Paper Mart Family
Paper Mart is a 4th generation owned & operated family business. 2019 is our 98th year in business and our 21st year on the web. We pride ourselves in being the largest discount packaging supply company in the United States. Retail, Food, and Industrial Packaging items are our specialties. We currently list for sale over 26,000 items. Our goal is to sell the best for less. The Paper Mart family includes over 250 employees all working together to deliver the best products and service in the industry. We believe that each individual on our team plays an important role in making Paper Mart a great place to work and grow.
Interested in joining the Paper Mart team? Click here to visit our careers page.