Make sure your next batch of thick and fluffy chocolate chip cookies are packaged beautifully with our expert advice. From individual cookie packaging to bulk bakery packaging – we’ve got you covered. Check it out!
Tip 1: Look For The Grease-Resistant Lining
We all know that the secret to a delicious cookie is the rich, decadent butter (or coconut oil!) content. However, butter and grease tend to leak through traditional packaging materials like paper.
To keep the butter and oils off your packaging, look for boxes or bags that are lined or made of food-safe, grease resistant materials.
Our Favorite Lined Food-Safe Bags
- Printed “Cookie” Bags | These bags are great because they are fully biodegradable, recyclable, and also made of white dry waxed paper.
- Flat Glassine Bags | A favorite among bakers, translucent glassine is an FDA compliant, wax-like paper that helps prevent grease stains.
Tip 2: Don’t Be Afraid To Show Off
When wrapping your sweet treats, don’t be afraid to offer your customers a peek with a little cellophane window, or a full, boutique-style lid.
The ability to see your beautiful bakes is an easy way to showcase your baked goods and elevate your cookie packaging.
Cookie Boxes & Bags With Windows
- Cookie Box With Square Window (Also available with a round window!)
- Kraft Tin Tie Coffee Bags
- Macaron Packaging (Base, Inserts, Sliders)
- Textured Finish View Top Boxes (High Wall Cookie Tray)
FYI: If you’re looking to ship your baked goods for the holidays and more, take a peek at our Cookie Packaging 101 video here for a step-by-step!
With our foolproof tips, packaging your baked goods perfectly has never been easier. Prep your cookies for upcoming birthdays, anniversaries, or “just because” occasions! Loved these tips? Keep following our blog all year long for more packaging tips and tricks, product features, DIY craft videos and more!