If you’ve got the perfect gift for your sweetheart and you’re worried about how to wrap it – look no further! Whether you’ve made something small and precious, or big and bold – we’ve got your Valentine’s day wrapping needs covered.
If You’re Wrapping Something Small
Simple, sweet, and small. If your gift is on the dainty side and you’re looking for a unique way to wrap it up, think about pillow boxes and tins.
- Easy To Use Pillow Boxes | There is nothing easier than wrapping your small gift in beautiful tissue paper, adding it to a pillow box and closing the overlapping sides. The unique pillow shape offers a simple yet elegant packaging solution.
- Heart-Shaped Tins | Chic and seasonal, wrap your small items in a small, FDA-approved cello bag or add a little bit of crinkle cut for a pocket-sized package.
If You’ve Got Something Bigger In Mind
Big, bold gifts call for packaging that is equally big, bold, and beautiful. Consider the rustic and romantic feel of natural materials to create a custom gift for your sweetheart.
- Woven Baskets | If you’ve put together an array of gifts for your sweetheart, consider the classic woven basket. Baskets offer a spacious surface for your gifts to be stored and displayed as well as a beautiful decorative container for after the holiday season.
- Single Bottle Wine Boxes or Bags | Slip a bottle of your favorite beverage into a chic wine box or bag. For a truly classic look, finish with a simple satin ribbon.
Last, But Certainly Not Least: Embellish With Style
After you’ve wrapped up your items, finish it off with an extra bit of pizazz. Personalize it with tags, ribbons, or even washi tape!
- Tags | Upgrade your Valentine’s day gifts with personalized gift tags. We’re especially partial to the look and feel of these handmade gift tags. Their natural canvas and jute cord offer a bespoke experience.
- Ribbons | There is no better way to polish off a gift than with a beautiful ribbon tied into a simple (or dramatic!) bow.
- Washi Tape | This is our secret to perfectly applied trim! With its decorative surface and ability to stick to dry surfaces, we like to dress up our handmade cards and trim any gift boxes with adorable washi tape.
What are you wrapping up for your Valentine? Show us using the social tag #mypapermart. If you loved these tips and want to see more, stay tuned. We’re looking forward to making more DIY craft videos, product features, and tips for small businesses!