We’ve got the scoop on the latest color trend – warm, flattering, peach! Check out our favorites here
Do It With Style: Retail Packaging With Peach
When you’re looking to package with neutral peach tones, do it with style! Look for boxes with interesting design details and prints.
- Box With Flower Edge Detail | We love the simple, yet elegant appeal of a gentle flower edged box top. It’s perfect for smaller gifts like candles, jewelry, and more.
- Colorful Painterly Dotted Gift Bag | Here, the color of the season shines as it works with coordinating watercolor shades to create a beautiful clear cello bag design. When we use food-safe, clear bags like these, we like to use them as treat bags and finish them with a metallic twist tie.
FYI: If you want to see how a pro packages with these fashion-forward scallop top boxes, check out the stylings of Bridge Nine Candle Co. here!
Get Trendy With Gift Wrap
From trendy marble patterns to soft, matte solid colors – we’ve got it all. Check out these trendy wrapping papers.
- Marble Details | This marble-inspired gift wrapping paper is the perfect mixture of deep pinks, peach highlights, and purple tones. Use for special-occasion packaging, or as a touch of everyday luxury.
- Soft, Matte Wrapping Paper | The perfect neutral tone, this peach-colored matte paper is meant to flatter and accent. Wrap everyday gifts and packages with this versatile wrap.
For A Flattering Finishing Touch: Soft Accents
If you’re looking to embellish with soft, neutral peach, we’ve got the perfect selection. Consider these bows, washi tape, and ribbons!
- Arabesque Pull Bow | Our greatest packaging secret? Pull bows. They’re beautiful, easy to use, and add the perfect flourish. This peach-toned, sheer satin bow is a great addition to any package.
- Peach With Gold Crackle Washi Tape | When it comes to washi tape, it’s all about the detail. We love the organic crackle design of this washi tape. The metallic gold accent is truly unique and is sure to dress up our everyday stationary.
- Soft Satin Ribbon | For the perfect finishing touch to your packaging or decorations this season, consider a classic satin ribbon. Soft to the touch and beautiful to behold, peach colored ribbon is a great neutral accent to have on hand. Pair it against darker jewel tones for a dramatic look, or similar neutral tones for a chic package.