For a rustic wedding experience, don’t be afraid to incorporate natural textures and embellish with personalized, fun details. We love the handcrafted charm that simple materials like canvas and iron-on letters bring to an event.
Here, we used these materials to create a super simple, beautiful wedding card box. Learn how to make your own here!
Beautiful Wedding Card Box
Here’s What You’ll Need To Create This Simple Wedding Card Box
- Canvas Gift Tags
- Satin Ribbon
- Wooden Tray
- Sucker Sticks
- Hot Glue Gun
- Iron-On Letters
How To Make This Easy Card Box In 2 Easy Steps
Step 1: Create Your Tags & Banner
- Using a gift tag, remove the string and apply an iron on letter to the tag surface. Repeat until you have spelled out your card box message.
- After you’ve created your tags, take your twine and thread it through each of your tags. To make sure that your tags hang straight, glue your twine to the front and back of your tag. Repeat with each of your letters.
- Create a base for your banner with your sucker sticks. Take one of your sucker sticks and glue to the back corner of your wooden tray. Repeat with your second sucker stick.
- To hang your banner, add a drop of glue to the top of each stick and adhere the banner to each side.
Step 2: Finish With A Bow
- Nothing is complete without a soft satin ribbon! Add the finishing touch to your card box with a simple boutique bow tied around your tray.
Note: To create a basic boutique bow, make two loops with your cord, cross one over the other, tie them together. Tighten to secure, fluff out loops as desired, and let the ends curl gracefully downward.
- Finally, display your handmade card box at your wedding and impress your guests.
With just a few simple steps and the right materials, you can design a beautiful wooden wedding card box your guests and customers will love! Did you like this how-to? Looking to create your own DIY rustic wedding? Show us on social using #mypapermart. For updates to our blog and new packaging options, subscribe to our email list here! Don’t forget to keep following our blog for more DIY videos, tips for small businesses, product features and more!