Have you ever wanted to add a splash of color to your event or craft with a truly handmade touch? Why not bring life and color to any space by making DIY Deco Mesh Flowers? Whether you’re a seasoned crafter or just starting out, you’ll love the simplicity and beauty of creating your own deco mesh flowers. With our detailed instructions and helpful tips, you’ll be able to make stunning floral arrangements in no time. Read on to learn how!
What You’ll Need To Make Deco Mesh Flowers
- Hot Pink Laser Eyelash 21″ Deco Mesh
- Hot Pink 10″ Deco Mesh
- Moss Standard 10″ Deco Mesh
- Glue Gun & Glue Sticks
- Cardboard cut into a 7-1/2” X 7-1/2” square
How To Make A Beautiful Deco Mesh Flower
- First, prep the base of your flower. Using your ruler and pencil, draw straight lines (from corner to corner and side to side) along one side of your cardboard square. When finished, use the point of your pencil to create small holes along those lines. Make sure your holes are evenly spaced. Set aside when finished.
- Next, begin to create your rose petals and leaves by using strips of deco mesh and your scissors. Simply roll your deco mesh flat and cut a 10” x 10” strip.
Note: In total, we cut 13, 10” x 10” petals from each of our hot pink deco mesh rolls and 2, 10” x 10” leaves from our moss-colored deco mesh.
- After your strips of deco mesh have been cut out, put one on top of the other and fold the pair into a triangle. Repeat with each of your hot pink deco mesh strips.
- Once your rose petals have been shaped into triangles, start creating your flower. Beginning with the center of your flower, take the middle point of your petal and thread it through the center of your cardboard base. Repeat with each of the surrounding holes.
- To create a blooming effect, start with the center flower petal. Carefully wrap each corner of the flower petal inward. Repeat this wrapping motion with each of the surrounding petals. When you have reached the outer edges of your flower, secure the petal ends to the cardboard base with hot glue.
- Finally, finish by rolling each moss-colored deco mesh strip into simple tube shapes and hot gluing them to the outer corners of your flower.
Paper Mart Fosters Your Creativity
We know how frustrating it can be to spend hours searching for the perfect decor piece, only to come up empty-handed. But fear not, with our DIY Deco Mesh Flowers tutorial, you can create stunning floral arrangements that will leave your guests in awe.
Not only are these flowers cost-effective, but they are also customizable to match your personal style and color scheme. So, unleash your creativity and start crafting!