Learn How To Make A Curly Deco Mesh Wreath
This is a fun and simple twist on a regular mesh wreath! You need all of the same supplies as a regular Deco Mesh wreath, though you may also want to grab a few extra colors for this one. Making mesh wreaths is a fun and simple way to decorate your home for every occasion. You can even customize them to give as gifts for birthdays, holidays, weddings and baby showers.
Materials Needed to Make a Curly Deco Mesh Flower Wreath:
Steps to Make Curly Deco Mesh Wreath:
1) Cut 3 pieces of the moss mesh (10” x 15” ) and roll them diagonally so they’re long and have a point on the end.
2) Staple these rolls to the back of the circle in the center so that three points stick out of each side (like leaves).
3) Now cut 6 pieces of the daffodil mesh (10” x 20”), fold them in half (now they’re 10”x10”) and pinch everything at the bottom together to form a sort of bubble, you have to play with the mesh and mold it a little.
4) These yellow “bubbles” are the petals, twist them at the bottom and staple them around the outside of the front of the cake circle, 6 petals should fill the circle but you might need more.
5) Now cut 6 pieces of the orange mesh (10” x 5”), let them curl the way that the roll curls so you have 6 rolls resembling the actual roll of mesh.
6) Staple these rolls one by one in the center to the front center of the circle, filling the space inside the petals, you might need more than 6 rolls, you also have to open the stapler for this part and staple on a hard surface.
7) Add a twine or ribbon loop to the back to hang it.
If you love crafting with deco mesh, check out our Deco Mesh collection! We offer a wide variety of deco mesh ribbons in different sizes and finishes. If you’re going to make your own, don’t hesitate to share it with us on social using the tag #mypapermart. For more DIY craft videos, product features, and tips for small businesses – stay tuned! We’ve got them coming.