Learn How to Make Your Own Deco Mesh Wreath
Deco mesh is creativity sold by the roll!
The material is waterproof, decorative, versatile, and has been a favorite amongst decorators, designers, and florists for years. Deco mesh can be used to adorn Christmas trees, table centerpieces, mailboxes, fireplace mantels, doorways, or used as gift wrap. You can also create unique and beautiful projects such as a deco mesh wreath, deco-balls, Valentine hearts, Christmas trees, ghosts, or garlands. These accents will be sure to add extra life and color to your business, home, or event! Paper Mart has a wide selection of high-quality deco mesh in an assortment of colors, sizes, and prints for you to choose from. One of our favorite deco mesh projects is wreath making. Making your own deco mesh wreath is a fun project and an easy way to add a little flair to your home decor.
Here’s What You’ll Need To Make Your Own Deco Mesh Wreath:
- Round Box Wire Wreath Frame
- Your Favorite Deco Mesh
- Pipe Cleaners
- Your Favorite Embellishments
How To Make A Super Simple Wreath:
- First, attach your pipe cleaners throughout your wreath frame.
- Next, unroll several yards of your deco mesh and attach it to your frame using the pipe cleaners. To ensure volume, be generous with your deco mesh as you secure it to the frame.
- Repeat steps 1-2 with each row on your frame. Don’t be afraid to get creative and use different deco mesh colors and embellishments!
- Once your frame is fully covered and decorated, tuck any loose deco mesh ends underneath and trim your pipe cleaners.
- Finally, fluff your deco mesh, hang and enjoy. Display to your heart’s content!
Note: You can get really creative here and use different color combinations and play around with large or small loops depending on how dramatic of an effect you want to create.