Looking for a fun and easy Halloween treat bag idea? We’ve got you covered with these bone-chilling monster themed paper bags. Learn how to make them here!
DIY Halloween Treat Bags
These DIY treat bags are perfect for parties, trick or treat candy, and more. Feel free to get into the Halloween spirit and let your creative juices flow by mixing or matching different paper bag patterns and colors.
Here’s What You’ll Need To Create These Candy Gift Bags
- Patterned Merchandise Bags (Large Dots, Striped, Chevron)
- Solid Colored Poster Board (Multicolored)
- Googly Eyes
How To Create A Cute Halloween Goodie Bag In 3 Steps:
- First, create your bag accessories! Using your colored poster board, cut out simple shapes to decorate your merchandise bags. Here, we’ve cut out a pumpkin stem and leaves for our pumpkin treat bag.
- After you’ve cut out your bag accessories, attach them! Fold the top of your paper bag body over and using your glue, attach your bag accessories to one side of your bag. On the other side, add a pair of googly eyes.
- Finally, once your Halloween bags have been formed, fill it up with treats! Simply open your bag top and fill it up with candy to surprise your trick-or-treaters!
FYI: If you’re looking for more boo-tiful Halloween crafts, check out our Our Top 6 Halloween DIYs here!
Halloween is all about creativity! With just a few materials and 5 minutes, these adorable treat bags are possible! Did you love this how-to? Are you looking to decorate your own Halloween extravaganza? Show us on social using #mypapermart. For updates to our blog and new packaging options, subscribe to our email list here! Don’t forget to keep following our blog for more DIY videos, tips for small businesses, product features and more!