New Year’s Eve is just around the corner! Photos are one of the best ways to commemorate your evening in all its glory. Whether you’re having a casual evening in with close friends or hosting a large soiree – a fun photo backdrop will be sure to make your night extra special. We recommend adding ribbons with a little glitter and sparkle to really make your photos pop.
Creating a photo backdrop is super easy and can be done the day of. Learn how to make one here!
To Make Your Backdrop, You’ll Need:
- Gold Stretch Sequins
- Silver Stretch Sequins
- White Satin Ribbon
- Black Satin Ribbon
- Gold Super Non-Glitter Ribbon
- Silver Super Non-Glitter Ribbon
- Yellow Soft Grip Stainless Steel Scissor
Here’s How To Make A Glitzy New Year’s Eve Backdrop
Essentially you will need to select a number of ribbon colors and patterns that fit your theme and tie them to a wooden rod or pole. It’s super easy and really, only two steps.
- First, cut your ribbon into long pieces (twice the length desired for the final product), then grab the middle of the ribbon piece and place on top of the dowel.
- Next, grab the two ends and pull through the loop, then pull tight. Repeat these steps, alternating colors until the dowl is covered.
We suggest adding enough ribbons so they create a wide enough effect for your backdrop to take up the entire background of your photos. Happy crafting and Happy New Year!