Do you need a Christmas gift idea for the creative crafter in your life? We have the perfect solution! Show your thoughtfulness by giving them a mason jar filled with their favorite craft materials which can be purchased at Paper Mart. Let us show you how to do it!
Here’s What You’ll Need To Create This Gift
In terms of jar size, this is really up to you! We cater our jar size to the number of items that we’re going to be putting into it so it doesn’t get too bulky or crowded.
- Mason Jar
- Cupcake Wrapper
- Washi Tape
- Bakers Twine
- Glitter Powder
- Pre-Tied Tiny Bows
- Crinkle Cut Gift Shred
- Jute Twine
- Kraft Gift Tags
How To Create The Perfect Gift For Crafters
- Remove the mason jar lid and create a cushion for your giftables with a handful of white shred inside the jar.
- Then, begin to add your craft supplies. To make a beautiful presentation easily, add any larger items (like twine) first, and surround with smaller pieces.
- Secure your gift with the flat mason jar lid. Don’t place the screw cap on yet!
- Add a pop of color using your cupcake wrapper. Top the flat lid with your cupcake wrapper.
- Sandwich your cupcake wrapper with your screw cap.
- Personalize and add your finishing touch with a Kraft gift tag and friendly message. Attach with the twine.
There you have it! A fantastic handmade gift for the crafter in your life, just in time for the holidays. If you’re looking to gift craft supplies, we’ve made it easy for you. Check out our Craft Supply collection. We have glitter, washi tape, craft supply basics, and more! If you loved this video, stay tuned. We’re looking forward to making more DIY craft videos, tips for small businesses, and product features!