It’s October and Halloween will be here before you know it! This is the perfect reason to get your home ready for a spooky party and trick or treaters. One way to welcome your guests is with a festive wreath. With just a few supplies and simple steps, you can make your very own DIY ribbon wreath that will be perfect for all your Halloween festivities!
Here is what you will need to get started:
- Pipe Cleaners
- Jute Ribbon
- Halloween Themed Ribbons
- Striped Orange & Black Ribbon
- Wire Wreath Frame
DIY Halloween Ribbon Wreath
Next, follow these simple steps to make this DIY Halloween Wreath:
1) Attach pipe cleaners to wreath frame.
2) Layer all 3 ribbons together. Then attach the ribbons to the wreath frame. Make sure to make loops with the ribbons before securing it to the frame.
3) Clean up your wreath by trimming down excess material. This includes both the excess pipe cleaners and ribbon.
4) Next, separate and fluff up all the ribbon loops.
5) Add a personal touch by creating a spooky bouquet with a variety of embellishments! Finish off your wreath by attaching a bow with your spooky bouquet.
Like this tutorial? Check out how to also make a DIY trick or treat tote bag and no carve decorations for your pumpkins. Continue to follow our blog and social media for new DIY tutorials and tips for events all year long!