Whether it’s through donations of canned food and quality packaging supplies, monetary gifts, or simply offering your time and attention – the Paper Mart team believes there is always a way to give and support your local community. That’s why we’re proud to announce a Day of Giving on May 12, 2021.
Paper Mart’s Day of Giving Details
In celebration of 100 years in business, the Paper Mart team is announcing a Day of Giving fundraiser to help uplift and showcase local community organization, Bracken’s Kitchen.
During our Day of Giving, Paper Mart is providing ways for customers to support and contribute to Bracken’s Kitchen. Simply shop at Paper Mart on May 12, 2021 or add-on a donation amount during your time of purchase.
- Date & Time: May 12, 2021
- Shopping Details: For every purchase made on the 12th, Paper Mart will donate a percentage of sales to Bracken’s Kitchen. There will also be a direct donation add-on available as well.
Bracken’s Kitchen is a 501(c)(3) organization based in Orange County California founded in 2013. Their mission is simple: Through food recovery, culinary training and the Bracken’s Kitchen community feeding program, Bracken’s Kitchen is committed to recovering, re-purposing and restoring both food and lives.
Exceptional Bracken’s Kitchen Achievements
- Within 2020 alone, the Rescued Food Program diverted more than 477 thousand pounds of food from landfills and recovered to help create 1,748,848 meals.
- During the past year, Bracken’s Kitchen went from producing 8,000 meals per week to over 35,000 meals per week within the span of 5 weeks.
The Bracken’s Kitchen Programs
- Recovered Food Program: The Bracken’s Kitchen team works directly with local food suppliers, vendors, farmers, and restaurant operators to move excess product and transform it into healthy, high-quality meals for those in need.
- Culinary Training Program: Through hands-on participation in a live kitchen environment, The Bracken’s Kitchen Culinary Training Program helps equip students with the basic skills necessary to excel in the hospitality industry.
- Community Feeding: Betsy and Babs, the two Bracken’s Kitchen food trucks are a staple throughout Orange County! If you see them out and about, they’re most likely on the way to directly deliver hot and healthy meals or pantry items to those in need.
Paper Mart is a 4th generation owned and operated family business that has grown from humble beginnings in a small, Los Angeles garage to a 10.5-acre warehouse and a team of over 230 people in Orange, California. Paper Mart is the largest discount packaging supply company in the United States, with an emphasis on retail, food and industrial packaging items. Now in its 100th year of business, Paper Mart currently lists more than 26,000 items for sale. Paper Mart prides itself on giving everyday low prices to everyone with exceptionally speedy service and exceptional customer service.